Kwik Kar Tire Rotation Services
Tire rotation helps protect tires against uneven wear by moving the tire location on the vehicle. Most tires will exhibit some form of wear based on numerous factors including: wheel alignment, miles driven, driving style and habits, and tire location on the vehicle. By moving or “rotating” the tires as recommended by the vehicle manufacturers, tires may wear more evenly; helping extend the life of the tires.
Kwik Kar Tire Rotation service includes:
- Check tire pressure and inflate/deflate to recommended PSI
- Inspect tires to identify visible damage or abnormal wear patterns
- Rotate tires according to pattern recommended by manufacturer
- Installing lug nuts/bolts to the proper torque specifications
- Check condition of brake pads & rotors
- Recommend wheel alignments as needed
When tires are in need of repair, we can handle those situations and also replace with new or used tires. Used tires can often save drivers huge. We maintain a stock of both new and used tires for our customers.